Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Whatsapp has replaced the messaging and emerged as an instant messaging app. It is attracting many by releasing the new updates to the app like whatsapp groups, whatsapp web, end-to-end encryption, whatsapp voice call etc.,
Now the biggest update by the whatsapp is its video calling feature. It is much awaited feature and finally with lot of testing the video call feature is out. Here are full details about how to get whatsapp video call, how make whatsapp video call and features.
Whatsapp video calling features and how to video call with whatsapp
How to get video call feature to whatsapp
- Make sure whatsapp app version is 2.16.352 and or above. You can check it in whatsapp > settings > About and Help > About.
- Alternatively, open any chat in whatsapp and click on call icon. If you get a popup Voice call and Video call then your whatsapp is updated with video calling feature.
- If not update or download it from the playstore here whatsapp video call directly.
- Thats it now your whatsapp supports video call feature.
How to make whatsapp Video call
- Open whatsapp app.
- Select any chat and open.
- Click on the call icon as below.
- A popup displays as choose from voice call or video call.
- Select the video call option.
- If the other person too has whatsapp video call supported, it rings or else it shows an error “couldn’t place the call.”
- The call starts connecting and the dailer looks as below. It display the name of your contact at the top, profile image of your contact, front/back camera switch, chat, mute and red end key.
Whatsapp also ask you rating for the call about how the quality of voice or video is after end of the call, this helps them in fixing the bugs in the app to provide users a better experience.
So why waiting try the new whatsapp video call feature.